To lawfully remain in business in Texas, establishments like bars, restaurants, sports venues, festivals, and liquor stores need a liquor license issued by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). Although this is typically a relatively simple process, sometimes complications arise during your proceedings.
Experience Counts in TABC Cases
Ramos & del Cueto are experienced in handling licensing, permitting, and enforcement matters involving the TABC. We have helped clients across the state of Texas navigate state and federal liquor regulations so they can continue operating and stay in compliance with the TABC.
Businesses can also suffer if found in violation of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code. The TABC lawyers at Ramos & del Cueto represent clients seeking legal assistance for TABC citations such as:
- Sale of alcoholic beverage to an individual under 21 years of age
- Employing a minor to sell, serve, prepare, or otherwise handle alcoholic drinks
- Violation of city codes relating to health, safety and welfare
- Excessive noise or unsanitary conditions
- Sale, delivery, or consumption of alcohol during prohibited hours on a licensed premises in violation
- Over-serving patrons who are intoxicated
- Violation of county-specific BYOB laws
Ramos and del Cueto are San Antonio’s Trusted TABC Lawyers
Even the most competently run businesses can receive notices for alcoholic beverage code violations. In the event that your business has a hearing with the TABC regarding an alleged code violation, let Ramos & del Cueto help you defend your case.