A fixture on S.A. Scene’s annual Best Lawyers List, Andrew del Cueto, a former felony prosecutor, has been selected by doctors, journalists, and, most notably, other lawyers and judges, to defend their rights in criminal cases. Andrew’s industry-leading expertise in legal research and writing, drafting of motions, and trial strategies have distinguished him over his 12-year career in the practice of criminal law.
After five years working as an Assistant District Attorney in the Bexar County District Attorney’s office, Andrew entered private practice where he defended clients facing charges ranging from shoplifting to murder. Though skilled in all types of federal and state laws, Andrew’s previous tenure as legal counsel for the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission makes him uniquely qualified when representing clients in alcohol-related cases.
The lifelong San Antonian is a graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law and is fluent in both written and oral Spanish.
Andrew Del Cueto’s Accreditations
- Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Gas Chromatography Certified
- National Highway Traffic Safety Association Certified
- San Antonio Bar Association Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Member
- Intoxilyzer 5000 Certified
- American Chemical Association Certified
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Member
- Mexican American Bar Association Member
- Texas State Bar Association Member