Criminal Defense Charges Require Experienced Representation
Facing the consequences of a criminal charge is never easy. It can wreak havoc on all areas of your life, from your relationships to your future. This is why having an aggressive attorney at your side is imperative. Our lawyers at Ramos & Del Cueto, have worked tirelessly to defend clients facing charges throughout Texas. Trust a firm that won’t back down from a challenge.
Fighting For The Best Possible Result In All Areas Of The Law
Our attorneys have handled cases of all shapes and sizes. Our team has decades of combined experience. Due to this, we understand what does and doesn’t work in the courtroom. We will always listen to your case with an open mind and then provide you with an honest assessment. We have worked with clients facing a variety of charges, including:
- Aggravated assault — Causing serious bodily injury or using a deadly weapon during the commission of an assault
- Domestic violence — Family violence, including spousal and child abuse
- Drug charges — Possession of drugs like cocaine, heroin, marijuana, THC vaping oil, mushrooms or other illegal substances
- DWI/DUI charges — Driving while under the influence of alcohol or other impairing substances, and other impaired driving offenses
- Intoxication manslaughter/intoxication assault — When driving while intoxicated causes the death of another person or serious bodily injury
- Murder — Homicide charges, both first and second degree
- Motion to revoke probation and other violations — Motions to take away probation, failing to carry out court-ordered service, traveling without permission and other violations
- Sex crimes — Sexual assault, rape, indecency with a child, child pornography and other sex-related crimes
- White collar crimes — Forgery, embezzlement, fraud, money laundering and other nonviolent crimes committed for financial gain
It’s easy to feel like giving up. Our attorneys are here to shoulder that burden and fight for the best possible result. When you work with us, you can expect honesty and communication through every step of the process. With a judge and a former prosecutor on our staff, we know how the other side of the court operates and can come up with tailored solutions to your unique situation.
No Case Too Big Or Too Small
At Ramos & Del Cueto, we also provide experienced defense for smaller criminal matters. We handle a wide variety of general misdemeanor cases which are often a client’s first experience with the criminal justice system.
These lower-level offenses can still have a profound impact on your freedom and future. Regardless of the severity of the crime you are charged with, you can count on our attorneys to strategically advocate for your rights and best interests.
Speak To An Attorney Now
It is important to talk to a knowledgeable attorney as soon as possible. When your future is on the line, trust a firm that will fearlessly advocate for your rights from beginning to end.