Criminal Defense Charges Require Experienced Representation
Being accused of a crime is never easy. It can wreak havoc on all areas of your life, from your reputation to your career. This is why having an aggressive attorney at your side is imperative. Ramos & Del Cueto, PLLC, has worked tirelessly to defend clients facing these charges throughout Texas. Trust a firm that won’t back down from a challenge.
Fighting For The Best Possible Result In All Areas Of The Law
Our attorneys have handled cases of all shapes and sizes. Due to our decades of experience, we understand what does and doesn’t work in the courtroom. We will always listen to your case with an open mind and then provide you with an honest assessment. We have worked with clients facing a variety of charges, including:
- Aggravated assault — Inflicting injury, intentional intimidation and offensive or unwanted physical contact with another individual
- Domestic violence — Family violence, child abuse and spousal abuse
- Drug charges — Possession of heroin, cocaine, marijuana or various other illegal substances
- DWI/DUI charges — Driving while intoxicated and other impaired driving offenses
- Intoxication manslaughter — When impaired driving leads to the death of another individual
- Murder — First- and second-degree homicide charges
- Probation violations — Motion to revoke probation, failing to perform court-ordered service, traveling without approval and other violations
- Sex crimes — Sexual assault, rape, indecency with a child, child pornography and other sex-related crimes
- White-collar crimes — Embezzlement, fraud, forgery, money laundering as well as other non-violent crimes committed for financial gain
It’s easy to feel like giving up. Our attorneys are here to shoulder that burden and fight for the best possible result. When you work with us, you can expect honesty and communication through every step in the process. With a judge and a former prosecutor as a part of our staff, we can come up with tailored solutions to your unique situation.
No Case Too Big Or Too Small
At Ramos & Del Cueto, PLLC, we also provide experienced defense for smaller criminal matters. We handle a wide variety of general misdemeanor cases which are often a client’s first experience with the criminal justice system.
These lower-level offenses can still have a profound impact on your freedom and future. Regardless of the severity of the crime you are charged with, you can count on our attorneys to strategically advocate for your rights and best interests.
Speak To An Attorney Now
It is important to talk to a knowledgeable attorney as soon as possible. When your future is on the line, trust a firm that will fearlessly advocate for your rights from beginning to end.
Call our office in San Antonio to schedule a consultation at 210-761-6004 today. You can also fill out our online contact form. Hablamos español. We are available 24/7 to discuss your concerns.